Spadina Literary Review
Issue #21 October 2017
Thanks for visiting the Spadina Literary Review.
To be notified when the next edition of the Spadina Literary Review appears, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's some background on some of the contributors to this issue. Activated links will appear in a new window:
- Peggy Acott contributed the short story "Frugal". Peggy's watchword is "Connecting people through stories." Visit her at peggyacott.wordpress.com.
- Baisali Chatterjee Dutt, besides being a drama facilitator at the Creative Arts Studio in Kolkata, has authored a fashion-industry bio, Sharbari Datta: The Design Diva, available via Amazon.
- Gregg Dotoli, poet and white-hat hacker, has a collection entitled Poetry Fob available from Underground Books.
- D. Marie Fitzgerald of Palm Springs, Calif., is author of Reruns, a prose and poetry collection available via Goodreads. Visit her website/blog at dmariefitzgerald.com.
- John Koch, who wrote the story "Old Pops" on page 6, works in the construction trades in Long Island, New York.
- Samih Nassar, author of "The Dodo Initiative", recently started a YouTube channel by the name of Tower Films Canada "which features podcasts about geek stuff and short films."
- David Morgan O'Connor is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Drop in on him at davidmorganoconnor.com.
- John Peacock, who contributed a couple comics to this issue, namely "Legends of Ben" and "The Holy Ankh", is an actor, writer, and artist based in Colorado.
- Mike Welch, who contributed the nail-biter "Phone Call from Mali" is a former New Zealander now living in Toronto.
THAT'S ALL FOR THIS ISSUE, SO...